How to apply
All applications will be examined by the Scientific Committee as they arrive and students who have been accepted will be informed via e-mail.
Deadline for applications: 1st June 2020.
Applications will be possible on 2nd-30th June 2020 at the cost of €70. However, the participation of students applying after June 1st cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons.
Scholarships for less advantaged countries
List of less advantaged countries [ITA]; in addition to this list some other particular situation will be considered.
Deadline for scholarship applications: 28th February 2020.
Data protection and access
Personal information must be provided by candidates when requested (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003). In compliance with current legislation (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), personal information will be processed on paper or in electronic form, and will be shared with external parties where strictly necessary for carrying out institutional activities. Candidates shall be guaranteed access to the records concerned, in accordance with Italian Law (241/1990) and subsequent amendments.
Selection criteria for students to be admitted:
- be fluent in English
- age limit for attendees is 35 years (a few exceptions to the age limit may be considered if well-documented)
- receive strong support of their application by their academic advisor and/or by an internationally renowned scientist, who knows the applicant well; a letter of recommendation is indispensable for the application
- deliver a comprehensive CV together with the application form
- not already have a permanent position (for this, the professional/employment status must be clearly indicated). Some motivated exception will be considered for people coming from less advantaged Countries
- not have participated in a previous Summer School of Green Chemistry
- commit themselves to being present for the full duration of the Summer School sessions
- all attending students are expected to present posters dealing with their research work
Thanks to the generous participations of the sponsors, to attend the school delivered by Remote, some postgraduate students coming from developing countries will be awarded with a scholarship of € 60 each.
- remote 60 €
- in person: 650 € (accommodation, breakfast and lunches for 5 days included)
Any device and/or tool needed to attend the online lessons (e.g. computer, internet connection and so on) won't be provided nor financially covered by the School.
Deadline: 12th June 2020. Payments should be done only after communication of admission to the Summer School by the Organizing Committee. Late admissions might be considered with a payment to be defined later.
through the Foundation “Green Sciences for Sustainable Development”
Intesa San Paolo
You can also send the payment from your PayPal account using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receipt will be sent by the Organizing Committee after reception of payment to the address the student will indicate. The following information is requested for the receipt: name, surname, residence/domicile address, social security number / fiscal code.
For information on payments and invoices please contact email@example.com.
Funding is granted only to talented students coming from less-advantaged countries.
Scholarship applications deadline is 28th February 2020.
Applicants admitted to the grant have been directly informed via e-mail.
Students who have not been considered eligible for a scholarship, and want anyway to attend paying the participation themselves should contact the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be included in the selection process. In this case, payments should be made within 12th June 2020.
Scholarships will cover in full or in part the School fees.
Scholarships do not cover any device and/or tool needed to attend the online lessons, nor any further costs.