SUMMER SCHOOL 2021 APPLY
Applications for scholarships are now closed. For now: 75 applications, from 27 countries, M/F= 1. The Scientific Committee is currently reviewing them. Results will be online on April 15th, 2021. Stay tuned
All applications will be examined by the Scientific Committee and students who have been accepted will be informed via e-mail.
The members of the Scientific Committee are members of the IUPAC Interdivisional Committee on Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development ICGCSD (https://iupac.org/body/041 ).
Deadline for applications: 1st of June 2021 (fee is 65 € + VAT, if due).
Applications will be possible on 2nd-30th June 2021 at the cost of 75 € + VAT (if due). However, the participation of students applying after June 2nd cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons.
Students of previous editions of the Summer School can participate sending the application by the 1st of June 2021.
Selection criteria for students to be admitted:
- be fluent in English
- age limit for attendees is 35 years (a few exceptions to the age limit may be considered if well-documented)
- receive strong support of their application by their academic advisor and/or by an internationally renowned scientist, who knows the applicant well; a letter of recommendation is indispensable for the application
- deliver a comprehensive CV together with the application form
- not already have a permanent position (for this, the professional/employment status must be clearly indicated). Some motivated exception will be considered for people coming from less advantaged Countries
- not have participated in a previous Summer School of Green Chemistry
- commit themselves to being present for the full duration of the Summer School sessions
- all attending students are expected to present posters dealing with their research work
DATA PROTECTION AND ACCESS
Personal information must be provided by candidates when requested (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003). In compliance with current legislation (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003), personal information will be processed on paper or in electronic form, and will be shared with external parties where strictly necessary for carrying out institutional activities. Candidates shall be guaranteed access to the records concerned, in accordance with Italian Law (241/1990) and subsequent amendments.
Funding is granted only to talented students coming from less-advantaged countries.
Scholarship applications deadline is 28th February 2020.
Applicants admitted to the grant have been directly informed via e-mail.
Students who have not been considered eligible for a scholarship, and want anyway to attend paying the participation themselves should contact the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be included in the selection process. In this case, payments should be made within 12th June 2020.
Scholarships will cover in full or in part the School fees.
Scholarships do not cover any device and/or tool needed to attend the online lessons, nor any further costs.
Scholarships for less advantaged countries
List of less advantaged countries [OECD]; in addition to this list some other particular situation will be considered.
Deadline for scholarship applications: 15th March 2021.
We’ll grant 30 Scholarship.
This number could be increased by our sponsors.